mánudagur, 24. nóvember 2014

Welkome to my blog

Hey gays, this is my first blog. I am going to tell you what i am going to do one this blog, so lets get in to it. I am going to take pitchurs and show you gays like when I go to the Christmas House and when I go to a nother cantry like Canada,Usa, England and some nother contrys. Now I am going to tell you my favorit movies thei are Harry Potter, Lotd of the Rings, Hobbit, Narnia, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hunger Games and Davergent. If you want to find me on Twitter my name is @elin20022. I will blog when I go to see some movies with my friends and tell you some thing how it was fun movie or realy bad movie but i dont realy like Girly movies, Sory:( like to moroe I am going to see the mokingjay part 1 and i am realy exsydid for this movie becus i hafe bin waiting for this movie in full year and I am going to seit to moreo and I will tell you how it was good or not i will post realy often so if you are boring you can thek on my blog and read what i hafe bin doing . See you next time in my videos bye bye

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli